Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rose Rose I love You 玫瑰玫瑰我愛你

Rose Rose I love You 玫瑰玫瑰我愛你
"Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart.
What is your future, now we have to part?
Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away,
Flower of Malaya, I cannot stay... "

Does anyone know this song??? This is an very old English song, and this song also had been transleted in Chinese Version.

Rose also one of my favorite flower, every time when I look at the petals of rose, I just feel so amazing and beautiful!! It is complex, but it is also the queen of the flower~~

Love You, Rose~

Here is the Poem Wendy (intwomountains) says...

"A Rose is pure, her stem is strong
Her color's change, as day's move on

Like woman seems, At times demur
Full of passion, and obscure

Her petals soft, Insight, Yet teasing
Lush bouquets, Scent's so pleasing

Her palette full, Yet sometimes faint
Moment's rich, a lover's paint

A hidden flame, which sparks a fire
Touching gift's, that raise you higher

Simple Sweet Exotic Strong
Watch her thorns, She means no wrong

Long and slender, Petite and fine
Lush and plump, And yes
Divine ..."

2 comments: